THINGS TO DO ON THE COASTAL CAMINO PORTUGUES
There are so many wonderful things to do, see and taste on this Camino route… These are some of our top picks:
- Explore the riverside in colourful Porto
- Walk wonderful tracks by the Atlantic Ocean
- Admire the views from Santa Luzia Sanctuary in Viana do Castelo
- Go for a swim in the sea in lovely Baiona
- Stay in lovely historic towns and fishing villages
- Taste the food delicacies of Northern Portugal and Galicia
Read all our latest articles, travel inspiration and Camino de Santiago travel tips and advice on our TRAVEL BLOG.
COASTAL CAMINO PORTUGUES TOURS
At JWT we can create the perfect Camino experience for you. You will find two ‘suggested tours’ from Porto and Baiona:
- You can complete the whole Coastal Camino Portugues route from Porto in just two weeks;
- You can walk from Baiona or Vigo (in Galicia) into Santiago de Compostela over one week.
We highly recommend taking a rest day in Baiona or Vigo, where you can take the ferry to the paradisiac Cies Islands.
If you’d like to start your Camino from a different point along the route, or include additional stops en route, talk to our team and we will create the perfect tour for you!
Our travel experts can also create an itinerary specially for you, so if you have a particular idea in mind, let us know.
Fill in this form to let us know the Camino you have in mind and request a call back or an email with travel suggestions. Sign up to the JWT newsletter to be the first one to receive tips, special offers and information about new tours by email.